Gyoung H. Kim, Ph.D.
- B. S. : Department of Control and Instrumentation Eng., Seoul National University, 1984.
- M. S.: Department of Control and Instrumentation Eng., Seoul National University, 1986.
- Ph. D.: School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, USA. 1997.
Experience in robot system development:
- SCARA robots, research assistant, Seould National University, 1987. Funded by Samsung Electronics, Korea.
- Underwater robots, research fellow, University of Hawaii, 1997-1998. Funded by the Office of Naval Rearch, USA.
- Medical robots, CTO, Curexo (the holding company of the Curexo Technology Corporation in USA), 2009. Smart project funded by the Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Korea.
- Various industrial robots including SCARA robots, LCD transfer robots, and wafer transfer robots, technical advisor, Robostar, 2005-2008 and 2010-2013.